1. Souvenirs (Tito, Daddy), video, 1999 [00:06:30]
2. Jump, video, 2000 [00:04:00]
3. Great Expectations, short film, 2005 [00:17:00]
4. Suppression, 2 channel installation - film diptyih, 2006
5. Ruta and the Monument, 2 channel video installation - film version, 2007
6. No Title (Blue), multimedia project, 2010
Born in 1974, in Split, Croatia, Renata Poljak grew up and graduated from the School of Fine Arts in Split and later spent a year in post-graduation (international post diplome) at the Ecole R?gionale des Beaux-Arts in Nantes, France. Her body of work is composed of different medias: videos, film, installations, drawings and photos. In 2002 she was visiting artist in San Francisco Art Institute and in 2008 she has been selected for Art In General residency program in New York.